Your health and safety as well as the health and safety of our employees remain our top priority during this pandemic. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times as we ask you to follow these guidelines while you are a guest at Whitetail Golf Club.
Not following these guidelines could result in a golfer being asked to leave the property immediately without reimbursement.
Please do not visit Whitetail Golf Club if you are experiencing any of the following:
- symptoms of COVID-19 – fever, cough, difficulty breathing, flu-like symptoms
(Please visit to complete a self-assessment) https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
- have been in close contact with a person who has a confirmed case or a probable case of COVID-19
- have been outside of Canada in the last 14 days or had close contact with anyone that has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
BOOKING A TEE TIME
- Tee times are booked by phone or on-line
- We are asking if possible to make payment by debit or credit cards to limit the handling of cash
- 9 minute tee time intervals will be used to limit the number of golfers on the course at one time
UPON ARRIVAL FOR YOUR TEE-TIME
- All golfers entering our property must have a scheduled tee time
- Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your tee time, or you will have to wait in your car
- An ambassador at the front of the building will greet all golfers and direct them to the pro shop and food and beverage areas.
- Our Clubhouse is open for payment of tee-times and to pick up food and beverage only
- You must wear a mask and sanitize your hands upon entry
- Only 2 people are allowed in the Pro shop at one time and if they are not from the same household you must physical distance by the 2 meters (6ft) markers on the floor.
- If there are line ups outside the pro shop, you must physical distance by 2 meters/6ft
- With payment completed, please report to the first tee no later than 5 minutes before your tee-time
- While in the parking lot, please follow safe physical distancing practices by staying 2 meters/6 feet away from other golfers and avoid socializing in large groups
KEY UPDATES FOR FACE MASKS IN CARTS
- Two people driving or riding together on the vehicle who are not from the same household are required to wear a mask
- All persons driving or riding on the vehicle who are members of the same household are not required to wear masks.
- A solo rider is not required to wear a mask
- Power carts will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each use
- Dividers are available in each cart.
- Golfers will be asked to return power carts to the cleaning area and dispose of all trash in the appropriate bins marked garbage, recycling, or beer cans.
THERE IS SIGNAGE THROUGHOUT THE GOLF COURSE AND WE ASK THAT YOU READ AND COMPLY WITH THE PROTOCOLS
- Golfers will be required to follow safe physical distancing practices at all times by
– Remaining 6 feet (2 meters) apart at all time
– Not touching other player’s equipment (clubs, balls, tees, etc.)
– Do not touch the flagstick and leave it in the cup at all times.
- We have removed all bunker rakes, ball washers, divot repair boxes, and benches off of the course
- After completing a round of golf, golfers are asked to return to their vehicle and exit the property
- There are 3 washrooms available on the course they will be sanitized daily and they are equipped with hand sanitizer
- Our inside bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Open but must allow for ample space between golfers and at least 6 feet (2 meters apart) at all times
- Balls are cleaned and sanitized after each use
- Golfers return your range basket to the pro shop and they will be sanitized after each individual use
- Club storage is allowed with only one person in the storage area at time
- No touching of other players clubs, shoes, etc.
- The touchable services will be sanitized twice daily (both sides of the door handle, and the key code punch)PARKING LOT
- Please follow safe physical distancing practices by staying 6 feet (2 meters) from other golfers
- Avoid socializing in large groups in the parking lot