The opening date for Men’s Night is May 28th and runs until September 17th. Everyone that registers to the league must pay the $25.00 prize fee for the year. Non-members have the option to pay $250.00 to walk or $400.00 with a Power Cart. This includes golf every Thursday and entry into our Men’s Final Tournament on Sunday, September 27th. If you would like to pay as you go the fee each night is $16.00 to walk and $26.00 with a cart. Tee times start at 2:00pm every Thursday. Weekly sponsors will provide additional prizes.
We’re very excited to announce we will continue to use our online scoring system specifically designed for our Men’s Night. Thanks to this unique web-based program players can track their individual and team performance and we’ll have the ability to display live scoring on the club TV! The idea behind the program is simple… the more you play, the better it is for you and your team!
A Brief Explanation of the Program…
- Our goal is to have a minimum of 72 players signed up so please get your name in early. We’ll have 8 teams chosen (to be equal, by draft, by random draw).
- Teams are for scoring purposes only; you are free to play with your regular group, whenever you want on Thursday, from whatever tees you want.
- Format rewards both performance & participation
- Scores are posted to league website in real-time and available for viewing 24/7
- The program calculates and maintains a separate league handicap based solely on your league scores
- Individual & Team results broadcast on club TV in real-time
More information is available on the league website