Tuesday Morning Senior League
The opening date for The Welldone Senior League is Tuesday, May 19th and runs until September 15th.
Non Members pay $375.00 to walk or $600.00 with cart for the year. There is a cost of $2.00 each week to go part of a prize pool.
The league is going to run for 18 weeks. The format of play will be net scores using our specially designed handicap system.
This is a fun social league where competitive golf is not the focus. Tee times start at 8:00am every Tuesday. Times will be emailed out to all players the previous week.
Wednesday Ladies Night
The opening date for Ladies Night is May 13th and runs until September 16th.
Non-members have the option to pay $250.00 to walk or $400.00 with a Power Cart. This includes golf every Wednesday with a 5:00pm shotgun start in the spring and fall and 5:30 through the summer months. Also included is entry into our Final 18 Hole Tournament on Saturday, September 26th.
There will be dinner specials each night and we will be hosting multiple theme nights throughout the season.
Thursday Men’s Night
The opening date for Men’s Night is May 14th and runs until September 17th. Everyone that registers to the league must pay the $25.00 prize fee for the year. Non-members have the option to pay $275.00 to walk or $450.00 with a Power Cart. This includes golf every Thursday and entry into our Men’s Final Tournament on Sunday, September 27th. Tee times start at 2:00pm every Thursday. Weekly sponsors will provide additional prizes and there is dinner options available after your round.
We’re very excited to announce we will continue to use our online scoring system specifically designed for our Men’s Night. Thanks to this unique web based program players can track their individual and team performance and we’ll have the ability to display live scoring on the club TV! The idea behind the program is simple… the more you play, the better it is for you and your team!
A Brief Explanation of the Program…
- Our goal is to have a minimum of 72 players signed up so please get your name in early. We’ll have 6 teams chosen (to be equal, by draft, by random draw). The league will begin on Thursday, May 14th.
- Teams are for scoring purposes only; you are free to play with your regular group, whenever you want on Thursday, from whatever tees you want.
- Format rewards both performance & participation
- Scores are posted to league website in real-time and available for viewing 24/7
- Program calculates and maintains a separate league handicap based solely on your league scores
- Individual & Team results broadcast on club TV in real-time
More information is available on the league website